BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are the three essential amino acids. The BCAAs are the only amino acids used by the mitochondria to produce energy. BCAA’s are about one-third of the protein content of muscle tissue and are used by muscle tissue for energy production. Coach JC’s BCAA’s are a balanced blend of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine with Vitamins B1, B3, B5 and glutamine for enhanced utilization. It’s water-soluble, mixes easily in water and has a delicious natural watermelon flavor.
Why Coach JC’s BCAA’s
- Free of hormones, steroids and artificial stimulants
- Contains a 2:1:1 blend of the three branched chain amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Micronized form is water-soluble for easy mixing
- Delicious watermelon flavor
- Optimized with glutamine, B1, B3 and B5
- Gluten free
- Provides the three branched chain amino acids that are used by skeletal muscle for energy.
- Provides leucine, which is completely oxidized for energy in muscle which promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle.
- BCAA’s has been shown to decrease exercise-induced muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.
- BCAA’s decrease muscle soreness and the sensation of fatigue.
- Vitamin B1, thiamin, may enhance circulation, helps with blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3, niacin, is required for cell respiration, helps in the release of energy and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, proper circulation and healthy skin, functioning of the nervous system, and normal secretion of bile and stomach fluids.
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is used in the release of energy as well as the metabolism of fat, protein and carbohydrates.
- Glutamine is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, inhibiting breakdown and encouraging muscles to store more glycogen, which makes them fuller due to the water that glycogen holds. It also is an anti-catabolic agent.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.