Natural Chocolate | Non-GMO | Grass Fed | rBGH Free
Whey protein is one of the highest quality proteins available. Whey protein is an excellent source of high quality protein and contains significant amounts of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) leucine, isoleucine and valine.
Whey protein contains key building blocks for glutathione synthesis, and contains important immune supporting factors. Whey protein is one of the most versatile sources of protein, due to the many health benefits it provides. Used as a comprehensive weight management program, bodybuilding regimen, sports performance or as a way to meet daily protein requirements.
Whey protein can help support optimal health and wellness.
Why COACH JC’s Whey
- Contains a combination of ion-exchanged, ultra-filtered, whey protein concentrate and isolate.
- Rich in branched chain amino acids: L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine and L-Valine.
- Guaranteed free of rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)-as there is no accurate way to test for rBGH, to ensure this hormone is not being used, it must be sourced from a country where it is illegal to use.
- Contains NO Genetically Modified Organisms (non-GMO).
- Natural sweetened with Sweta® brand stevia (no licorice aftertaste) and luo han guo fruit extract.
- Gluten free
- No artificial sweeteners
- Help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.
- Used to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis within muscle tissue.
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass, provides an energy source for working muscles and initiates the biochemical processes that “fires up” protein synthesis.
- A rich source of glutamine, an amino acid which helps support lean muscle mass and provides support for healthy immune and gastrointestinal function.
- Whey protein is a source of gamma-glutamyl cysteine, a building block for the synthesis of glutathione, the body’s most powerful natural antioxidant. Glutathione is also essential for supporting liver detoxification, a biochemical pathway that helps neutralize potentially toxic substances and prepares them for excretion.
- Whey protein contains several immunoglobulins (immune proteins) such as beta-lactoglobulin, alpha- lactalbumin and bovine serum albumin which help support normal, healthy immune function.
- These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.